Monday, March 28, 2011

Death Of A Blog

My favored Live Journal blog is now an archive.  I've been going back and forth for some time about the features and functions of LJ vs. Blogger.  It has finally become moot.  Live Journal is a wonderful free blog, however, with free comes volunteer help and when you have serious problems from a 3rd party process it becomes a situation of "wait it out until solved".  Hence, no blog posts for two weeks (or so).

The good news is I am no longer distracted as to which blog I'll be posting at!  Blogger has the publish post features in which I can dole out my posts at a specific time/day which I love!  Finding relevant pictures will be challenging and so far, most my pictures come from the most wonderful stock of Donald Weller (Donald's Flickr Page).  But it gives me the chance to display his beautiful talent. 

So with a sad adieu, I've made a choice to continue blogging here.  It could be for the best.  If there was ever a need to see the archive, it's here.

No comments: