|Review | Reflect|
Questions to ask.
1. How much time do you have to spend on blogging?
2. What is it you wish to accomplish?
3. Where are your readers coming from?
4. Describe you ideal reader.
5. What is the strategy you want to use?
I feel the best thing to do is go over the past posts and develop a strategy. You might want to combine a few of the tips and that's all the time you have. You may want to take a few hours every week/month to go over your stats and see how your strategy is working. But no matter what, always take time to review. Review why and how you are blogging. That in itself will give you insight and help you develop your blog.
|Get the book that started it all|