Monday, November 12, 2012

No Turning Back Now!

So... 

...my website went up.  

Holy shit.  

And the commitment issues side of me says WTF are you doing?  

Organized Stephanie says, you can do it we can make this.  It's possible.  
 
A bunch of back and forth (I should call my blog conversations with myself) and we've committed.  Yes, we as in both stephonavich and Stephanie.  They happen to be the same person but one is a goon with an enthusiastic outlook that has a PhD in orginization and the other is a lunatic artist that needs focus and direction.  The artist side doesn't mind if you call her stephonabitch.    

stephonavich is freaking out.  Stephanie is calmly setting dates, making notes, and kicking ass.  stephonavich is ramming notes in a folder for future stories.  Stephanie is check marking her google docs marketing plan.  stephonavich is thinking of new stories to give the public in a flurry of ideas she thinks has to go out tomorrow.  Stephanie makes a list of all those ideas in google docs.  

One day, I will have a post call Conversations with myself.  

But while my lovely comrades (I mean lovely--as in wonderful--that's not sarcasm) are frantically getting out 50,000 words (which, let's face it, those stories may never see the light of day after this month), I've made a commitment to advance my dreams.  November may be the take a rest from writing month.  The anti NaNoWriMo.  (National Novel Writing Month)

If you are interested, my website is www.stephaniemckibben.com  

I think if it were stephonavich's she'd let it rot.  Good thing it has Stephanie's name on it.   


No comments: