Thursday, December 1, 2011

Random Epiphany

"When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."

I figured this saying out!  It's simple but the word "conspires" tripped me up; yet it was the right word.  

The universe will use negative and positive influences to get you to move in the direction of your personal legend.  When Santiago lost his money to a thief the universe was moving him in the direction of his personal legend.  

You might think, how could God let this happen?  But really God is conspiring with the universe to get you to MOVE!  The universe is a power of negative and positive.  This epiphany has hit me and yet at the same time I feel stupid for not getting it the first time.  It took me two times for something right up my alley to click.  But I feel enriched for having "got it", or really being led to the conclusion, by myself. 

~ The Alchemist ~ What a fantastic story. 

No comments: