Friday, January 25, 2013

Make Iced Mocha From Home! A Recipe

Fuel for every writer
I love me Starbucks, Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, Wanda's drive thru Coffee shop, little out of the way niche coffee shops that have style, ambiance, or the will to stand-up right with duct tape, but there are times when I just have to sit here and write. 

That's when I decided that it was time to make my own! I Google'd and found the ultimate secret ingredient! It makes the mocha and it's prolly already in your house!

Please take note that "Stephie sized" means that I took a spoon, collected the ingredient, and dumped it in. A spoon could be a heaping full or tipping the bag and shoving ingredient with two strokes of said spoon. You may need to experiment for taste.

Here it is:
 
Iced Mocha:

All The Ingredients you'll need


3 Stephie sized tablespoons Brown Sugar
2 Stephie sized tablespoons GHIRARDELLI Chocolate (unsweetened cocoa)
4 cups Coffee
1 Stephie sized splash Vanilla extract (Almond extract does well too) 
1 cup Stephie sized Milk
12 Stephie sized Ice Cubes

No comments: