Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day


I've seen a lot of the what Valentine's Day is and isn't.  Some people are going around cursing Hallmark.  Others Conroy's and See's Candies.  But, honestly I'm glad for the reminder.  In my busy life I don't always get to spend a night with my honey-bunches-of-oats and say--"damn we've been together for how long?"

That sounded better in my head.


Honestly, I'm glad to be able to have a day to remember who I have that's important to me and celebrate this person witnessing my life as I theirs.  Even if you're not with someone you still have the person in the mirror that you are suppose to be loving unconditionally.  Unconditionally it better be because if I don't, then the inside of my head sucks.  Love thyself first, then take yourself out to a wonderful dinner, candy and maybe even a card! 

No comments: