Friday, November 11, 2011

It's Just A Number...Or Is It? (Hug A Vet Day)

11/11/11 looks like an ominous date.  Everything I've seen from the number eleven means angels are trying to speak to you.  The sum of this date is number 6.  Here's what I've determined from numerology:

Number 6 is the number of compassion, harmony, and responsibility.  Sounds appropriate to show compassion on Veteran's Day.  Or my termonology--hug a vet day! (or even a little bit more as the case may be). I'm only free to express my gratitude to you all on the forums and not in a carnal way so...I'd like to thank my Veteran's out there!  You are awesome!

Back to dates...I'm not inclined to think anything exponentially tremendous, good or bad, will happen today but I do know that the number eleven is a number in which Angels try to communicate to you.  On this day you might get a tap on the shoulder with no one being behind you or you might miracoulously be saved from an accident.  People might get a feeling of spirituality.  

It's also a good day to perform visual, musical or performing arts.  I'm going to include writing 'cause it's visual.  Riding horses could be a form of performing art.  Yeah that's it!  So while the date might be a peculiar oddity it's really just another number...or is it?

No comments: