Monday, June 11, 2012

Coming To California


My cousins are coming for vacation!  I've scheduled the week off for their arrival.  I'm so excited I could time travel to the future to have it now and then go back to today after that week and then fast forward over that week they were here so I can have it now!  I feel I should write a steam-punk, time-travelling, adventure novel--or just read the Adventures of Spring-heeled Jack. 
 
That reminds me of the Steam-punk party I'm going to in June, which means I need some stuff.  But this is supposed to be about my cousins coming to California and what we might do!  Things high on the list:
 
- Getting kicked out of Disneyland .
- Knocking on the rich and famous doors of Beverly Hills millionaires.
- Correcting the Dali paintings at The Huntington.
- Bringing a bag of baseballs to an Angel’s game and throwing them out on the field to confuse The Padres.
- Swimming with the dolphins at SeaWorld.  (Oh, wait I think you can actually do that now and not get in trouble!)
- Play chess with bums at Venice (Been there, done that and there are some intelligent bums that can kick my ass at chess.)
- Bring a trebuchet to Lego Land and seize the King’s Market. 
- Cutting a bouquet of roses for my cousin from the Descanso Gardens . 
 
I consider these establishments warned of my intentions and, if identified, I completely understand if I'm turned away.  It will only mean I'll have to have back-up plans.  I take full responsibility of my actions.  I don't want my cousins to get in trouble.  But I will find the fun and bring it!  

No comments: