Monday, July 30, 2012

All A Guy Wants Is...

I use to believe that guys only wanted from women was sex.  When I ask certain questions, ones that pry deep into ones psychology , I sometimes come against this shield.  Believe me, the age old saying that men just want sex is a shield.

Yes, it's true guys want it but most men secretly desire more.  

Men are amazing because in their deep core they know what they want.  The problem is getting to that core and understanding their needs.  A great woman can help them find their purpose or define it to greater depth but not dig for it then present it to the guy.  A great woman knows she is a catalyst, not a purpose.   

Conversely, women  don't know what they want and have to examine everything before they actually understand what they want.  A great man can show her.  A great man understands he can show and tell her but it's up to her to see and listen. 
 
I understand the need to be understood but at the same time it's frightening when someone understands you because that means they have a way to manipulate you.  

So many people are frightened when someone understands them too much.  You feel exposed and instead of basking in the sunlight nude, you cover yourself and jump for a bush. This is what I'm talking about when I say men throw up the sex shield.

There are women who know this is half true and half smoke screen.  Others believe the only thing a guy wants is...

If that were true, men would never marry.  They'd be on the prowl or pay for it.  A great woman knows that she brings the answer to a guy asking, "Why am I doing this?"  She observes his life and is his cheerleader, confidant, moral booster, ice queen and yes--sex slave. 

A great woman knows a guy goes with his gut and doesn't know the words for what he's feeling.  She uses intuition to read the words behind the meaning and knows when there is no other meaning in the words.  She understands the difference between, "Hey baby invite me upstairs." (I only want sex) and "I'd like to see you again." (I'm kinna interested in where this goes!)

So when you think men only want sex, know your only half right. 


No comments: