Sunday, July 22, 2012

Vacation 2012 Day 7

Warning: This is family vacation week here on Nose Droppings.  Next week will have the usual dregs of thoughts picked especially for special hell.  For the next five days however, it will be the gushing of my lovely family.  My journal, my topics.

Today was Venice Beach Day!  Ivy took 3rd street by storm and after that was devoured we went to Venice and destroyed that...(expletive here).  

Coleson took advantage of learning how to improve his game from a coach that Rett brought in for his team.  

It was our last day together and a good one!  I lost my last thumb wrestle match with Coleson, instructed Ivy how to get the green out of her hair, and played balloon swords with Slater and Diesel.  Yeah it was a good day.  It was a good week!  

Coleson and Ivy go home tomorrow via Rett & crew so today was our last day to see the kids.  The week went by...waiter, may I have another? Dang!  All out of vacation. 

No comments: