Friday, July 20, 2012

Vacation 2012 Day 5

Warning: This is family vacation week here on Nose Droppings.  Next week will have the usual dregs of thoughts picked especially for special hell.  For the next five days however, it will be the gushing of my lovely family.  My journal, my topics.

Franny--don't freak, that's ROOT beer.

Today's extra curriculum activities were in the swimmy pool!  Family celebrated Slater & Diesel's birthday at the Hick's resident clubhouse.  I did not get incriminating pictures of Coleson because I was in the water during those escapades!  

Really Coleson and Ivy are some of the best kids ever!  It was awesome to look over and see a cousin to my right and left.  


Coleson bestowed a graduation card to Lauren upon arrival--so Frany/David~card delivered.  

That was it.  A whole lot of swimming, eating cupcakes, In-N-Out burger and drinking fluids (not just pool water).    

No comments: