Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Vacation 2012 Day 2

Warning: This is family vacation week here on Nose Droppings.  Next week will have the usual dregs of thoughts picked especially for special hell.  For the next five days however, it will be the gushing of my lovely family.  My journal, my topics.    

Today was the meeting of 2nd cousins.  I arrived at my brother's house by noon.  It was the relaxing day promised to the two weary travelers.  If you count running around with two almost 5 year old twins relaxing.  I found it fun and entertaining.  


Coleson was born two weeks apart from Ally, and Sam was born two weeks apart from Ivy.  Mom wanted to make sure they met, and they did!  Alley already has a trip planned to go to Virginia.

We had pool time, and hang-out time.  Slater caught sight of his birthday gift and I gave the boys their gifts early.  I barely managed to get out of the house without being accosted with silly string.    

No comments: