Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Vacation 2012 Day 3

Warning: This is family vacation week here on Nose Droppings.  Next week will have the usual dregs of thoughts picked especially for special hell.  For the next five days however, it will be the gushing of my lovely family.  My journal, my topics.   

Today was supposed to be a writing day.  It turned out to be an everything but writing day.  Sleep-in, lunch, riding Gunny, walking Emma, and chores for tomorrow's trip was more like it! 


The highlights of my day were, my ride with Gunny and my walk with Emma.  Rides with Gunny are always memorable.  He's 20 hands and solid.  I went back to Deukjian Park and Emma & I took a 2 mile trail.  Pretty sunset and a very nice park!  Now getting ready for tomorrow's excursions at Sea World.

No comments: