Thursday, May 30, 2013

Build A Better Blog Day 15: Find A Blog Buddy


There are so many ways that a blogging buddy can improve your blog! Let us count the ways!

1. Feedback
Before publishing get that other opinion! Heck, even spelling mistakes can happen. Get your buddy to help!

2. Link Backs
Share link love! Awwww! Link posts with your buddy.
3. Motivation
Buddies help you stay focused, motivated, and special too! Sometimes, it just takes that one person that reads your blog to really make it worth while. Knowing you write for an audience, even an audience of 1, can help you keep going! Trust me--you're comments/emails make me realize I'm doing good. Thank you for that!

4. Mutual Projects
Take advantage and work in tandem. Get more done. Brain storm with each other for topics. Direct readers to each other's blogs. 
 
5. Sharing
Double team Facebook and twitter or any other social media. Tag me in Travis! I can update PAK's FB! Also, the synnergy can be amazing! You fire each other up which brings you back to #3--motivation.

Of course Darren says this and more in his book: How To Build A Better Blog. I highly recommend it! 

Talk about a blog book!
ACTION ITEM: I'll be your huckleberry! Message me and will talk blog!
 

No comments: