Monday, March 5, 2012

The Secret To A Girls Happiness

To be fair--I had to (vulgar language warning)

Sometimes I rant.  This would be one of those times.  You've been forewarned.


Yeah, I’m calling BS!  When I was full time training I was 5’8” 135 lbs. 18% body fat and a size 5.  I had a wonderful 8 pack (as in abs of steel so massive 6 wasn't enough) and almost-A bust and my inner thighs couldn’t touch even if I squeezed them together really hard.  My confidence was awesome.  I smiled and said hello to everyone.  I also looked like a half-starved zombie.  Everything a guy wants in a girl right?   

Then why wasn’t I getting the attention I get now? 

I’ve found the answer.

BOOBS.

Yes, boobs, breasts, ta-ta’s, Fun bags, cans, racks, puppies, jimmies, shelves, and my personal favorite “the twins”.  I believe there are more (262 to be exact). 

Why have I come to this conclusion?  

Because I’ve shown guys a picture of my body (blocking my head) when I was a size 5 and asked is this “doable” for you?  

I get the nonchalant “sure” as in why not I’m a guy.  I also got the “she needs a little more meat on her bones.”  You know where they want that “meat on her bones?”  Yeah, on the shelf.  I have the same confidence I’ve always had, I smile the same, I say hello the same way but the difference is my shape.  I’m not twiggy anymore, I'm cushy.  Now men see my curvy shape and drown in their own drool.

First you tell me to lose weight and I do.  Then you tell me put some weight on. I call BS!

Moral of this story.  The man who says you’re too thin or too fat doesn’t know what he wants.  He hasn’t a clue as to what he’s looking for and will try to superimpose a fantasy girl over you.  That’s the guy to avoid.  The man who looks at you, the whole of you, and is caught speechless is the one that knows what he wants—it’s you.  Go with that one.   

~ dedicated to the man who can't rip his eyes off me when I walk across the room.

No comments: