Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Number One Reason Your Guy Loves You

The Crab Nebula
Surely there's more than one reason your guy loves you.  It could be because when he's with you he feels:

Loved
Cherished
Important

Or maybe it's more complicated than that.  It could be because you are the one who witnesses his life.  You give him more than just what he needs but what he wants.  



A simple man might say, "I love her because she's an angel in the kitchen and a whore in bed."

I was told that I was loved because:

We have a good time together.
We can talk about anything and I don't take offense.
I accept his flaws.

In a nutshell the number one reason why my guy loves me is because...

...I understand him.  At least to a degree.

Men are simple and yet I find them fascinating because simple can be as complicated as you make it.  Meaning, I never find an end to what is "simple".  Just because you think you understand someone doesn't mean you know them.  

Endeavor to understand them but don't expect to fully understand them.  Why?  Because unless you know yourself completely, then don't expect to understand another person or have them understand you.  Trying to understand another person is like trying to understand the universe.  It's fun trying because there is no end. 

No comments: