Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Profile

Every so often I'll change my profile intro.  I don't want to delete my old profile wording so I save them.  This has been up on the blog since it's first days in January 2011 to April 2012.  I like my new one as I put it up on the blog but just like that girl scout song says...make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold...

I continually blog as a way to dig for gold and pull out the dregs of gray matter sliding down my olfactory orifice. I plucked all of these droppings myself and smeared them onto this clean white page. Okay, it was white. Well, it's better than storing them under the table or in a drawer.

Ex-claimer: The Health Department recommends all visitors wash their eyes after viewing the Nose Droppings blog.

If you're like me you love writing and reading. For you I've created "Nose Droppings" as a motivational tool to pick those ideas from--well, wherever you get ideas, and realize that what you might think are dregs can be artful to another.

I hope to inspire, motivate and make you laugh or think about the subjects slathered onto the screen. Follow me and share your triumphs, insights and inspirations, but I'll be happy even if you just point and laugh.

TTFN and don't let the gooey ones stick to ya!

No comments: