Friday, May 13, 2011

Movie Review: THOR

Is it bad that I identify more with Loki?  Even after seeing it twice I still think Thor has much to learn about life.  If it weren't for Loki, Thor would not have reached his full potential.  As Loki might not have reached his full potential without Thor.

If you don't know the rivalry of Thor and Loki you might want to get versed.  It's a fantastic story.  They say you have to have a great "bad guy" to make the hero.  I'd say Tom Hiddleston was a brilliant Loki.  Probably why I went to see it twice.

Seeing one of my all time favorite under-dogs come to life was worth the ache in my ears for wearing those 3D glasses.

The humor is great and not overdone.  The story was told really well and it has this charm about the whole movie that I'm definitely going to study as a writer.   

No comments: