Thursday, March 14, 2013

Do Manners Mean Having To Change Who You Are?

Example: I'm boisterous, I'm myself, but when someone takes my pen, I track it with hawk's eyes. When someone swipes I pen I bought, or was gifted to me, sometimes I don't concentrate on their conversation and only concentrate on when I'm going to get my pen back. Mostly because people don't give me my pen back. 

I believe we can agree that giving my pen back is only courteous, but so many people forget. Things other people do is touch the knobs on my dash while in my car. But what about when I'm being my boisterous self? When I'm too loud in public sometimes I need to be shushed. When friends shush me, sometimes I do pipe down, sometimes I don't. It's because of my passion. So what do you think? should I shut my mouth? What things might people want to curb for etiquette? Tell me! I'd be interested to know!

No comments: