Monday, April 25, 2011

And Now, For Something Completely Different

Yes, I posted this picture for Easter.  It's one of my favorites!  I've always felt guided by the great spirit of the Hare.  If you look close, the one with his tushy to us as if falling from the great sea of other bunnies makes the picture for me.  I would seriously not want this bunny-tsunami-apocalypse to happen to anyone, but they are so cute!  Though I can't imagine the consequences of the bunny tsunami.  

This also reminds me of the scene in "The Last Unicorn" where she sets her Unicorn friends free.

It was a great part of the movie giving me as a young child the belief to never, ever, ever give up.  She stood her ground to the red bull and because she no longer gave him power over her he was forced into the sea setting her sisters free.  Perhaps these white bunnies are being freed from a great oppressor too. 

No comments: