Friday, April 29, 2011

This IS My Head

A friend of mine recently said to me, "Wow, I'd like to live in your head for a day."  Well, actually that's what Nose Droppings is -- a daily dose of Stephanie.  It's my journal and the inner workings of my mind.  I'd just rather give you five minutes less your brain implodes!  Of course I try to give the best five minutes of the day. 

Here's today's:

Last Saturday I went around asking men "Why do men marry?"  Every one of their answers gave me insight.  I followed up with "Why did you marry?" (OR Why would you marry if the guy was never married) 

You're just chomping at the bit wanting me to spill it, don't cha?  Well, you'll have to ask me in person because the answers I got were way too personal and soul revealing to just blogsphere them.  Or, better yet, why don't you ask men yourself.  Just make sure they are mature enough for the question.  Men that avoid eye contact, hym and haw, or start playing around with the question might not be the best to ask.

No comments: