Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Look, It's A Joke, So Don't Be Too Serious...

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said  to  the children of Israel , "Pick  up your shovels, mount your asses  and camels, and I will  lead you to the Promised Land."
Nearly 75  years  ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said,  "Lay down your  shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a  Camel, this is the Promised  Land."
Today, Congress  has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses,  raised the price  of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!
I was  so  depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the  economy,  the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security,  retirement funds, etc .  .. . I called a Suicide  Hotline.
I had to press 1 for  English.
I was  connected to a call center in Pakistan.  I told them I was suicidal.                             They got excited  and asked if I could drive a  truck......
  

No comments: