Friday, April 1, 2011

I Don't Need A Woman

When I hear a guy say "I don't need a woman" I think--Damaged goods, pass it by.  Let him fix his deal with his mom or wife or whatever because truthfully he's not going to understand what a woman can bring to the table.  (Now this does go vice-versa.) 

Women too can get something from men but men can not get what women have without us.  Remember, women have that extra chromozone leg that men DON'T.  That's not to say men aren't whole, I'm saying that women bring something extra into a man's life.  Something that nature does not give them, but women do.  How can you not crave the insight a woman brings?  Women can make men feel powerful -- how is that not addictive?  We give their testostrone direction, an outlet and release. 

The guy who says he'd chose beer over a woman has a fear of rejection.  Who doesn't really, but dang, why not try the woman first because if beer never says no then it doesn't care you chose the woman over it first.  So why not go for the woman?  Because guys don't want confrontation -- here's the important part, are ya listening? -- WITH A WOMAN.  They don't want confrontation with a woman. 

I've seen guys rather go out to a battle field than disappoint their woman.  -- "Tell that harpie at home, I'm free from her scorn."  Yes women have the power to change a guys way of thinking, but they don't directly change him. 

What women need to remember is they have the power to say to a guy, You!  Come here!  Do it, try it when you're with friends and where you feel safe.  That guy is going to walk over to you.  He might think he's in trouble but he'll come over.  If you tease him you'll keep his attention. 

And don't forget the power of a girls touch--wow!  A good friend and co-worker of mine was talking to me when I noticed a stray string on his shirt.  It bothered me so I reached out slowly thinking if I just grabbed the strand he might try to block my hand.  I lightly touched his shirt and his motor mouth cut off short.  His eyes where in the back of his head.  Oh, yeah he was thinking SHE'S TOUCHING ME!  We laughed but it made me ask, really?  It didn't matter how old he was.  Touch feels good for me too but to lose your mind over a light touch of a finger? 

So it's up to women to chose but A) give him a reason to come over and B) don't make your meet confrontational.  Teasing and confrontation are not the same thing for a guy.  That guys that thinks he doesn't need a woman is hurting either from too many rejections or from pain he's had to endure from someone who didn't understand him.  Be kind.  They eventually learn that intimacy and sex can be two separate things.  If they look within themselves they will find they need a woman to discover what intimacy means. 
 

No comments: